Friday, March 25, 2011

Ceiling fan

When Jaron came home for spring break I kinda had a list of things I wanted him to help me with. Obviously, with all the snow and bad weather we've been having, none of the yard stuff got done. But.....we got the ceiling fan installed in Emily's room. Her old one was barely spinning. It took us about 1 1/2 hours to get it in. I'm always amazed at how hard they are to install. I think cuz they are heavy and trying to connect the wired while holding it is really hard. My arms are sore now. I really need to start lifting weights. It works great and for Jaron's hard work......lunch at Bajio's!!!
We still need to install one more in the other bedroom but I think we'll wait till Jaron is done with finals. Maybe he'll forget how hard they are to put in.....I hope.

1 comment:

JessPeck said...

Looks great! Mom bribes tim with food too! Haha