Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Bathroom

So here's another project I'm doing besides the yard and family room. Don't let this picture deceive you. The picture makes the bathroom look better than it really is. It has been flooded a number of times from water escaping from the shower when anyone would take one. So the linoleum is getting ripped out and ceramic tile put in. Also a new vanity. The old one has lots of water damage and a new sink. No water comes out of the old one from hard water damage. Emily has been using the bathroom downstairs every morning and every night. I think she's really ready to have her bathroom back. Also I'm repainting it. Emily wants yellow walls. So Friday....they'll be yellow. I'm getting help with this cuz plumbing is way over my head and I did tile once and I'm not sure the scars are healed enough to do that again. So hopefully it will be done soon and I'll have an "after" picture.

No comments: