Monday, March 7, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
Hey so how are things going. It sounds like you are all really busy with Emily's dance and school and stuff. So things here are going good. Today I'm leaving and am going to be in Tampere for a week, with Elder Wiklöf, whom i was in the MTC with. so that's is super exciting. Elder Behnke is going to be in Helsinki for a leadership training meeting so I'll be in tampere while hes there. So I'm pretty excited for that. So ye, to some, I still do write Kevin and Matt. Reid and Erik I have written letters to but have never received responses, and I also get letters from Phil, and I don't get any other letters that than.. really the only letter(s) I get during the week is the one from you. Because everyone else is super far away i don't get them very often. so yeah that is my letter writing situation. Hm.. I'm trying to think of what has happened this week but not too much has.. We had District meeting on Wednesday and we all bought matching ties again for Zone Conference. So that should be fun. Um.. yeah that's really about it.. but take care and I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nathan Peck


Hey Pops,
Hey so things here are going good. The weather is starting to warm up now and it is about -5 - 0 degrees every day, so its really not to bad. It actually feels super warm compared to the -20 we had earlier. So we don't have too many investigators at this point in time.. However we've got one who is doing really good. He's a guy who took his papers out of the church but wants to come back and stop drinking and smoking, so we've been working with him and he's doing super good and has come to church twice now.. so that's really cool.
So we cant read any Finnish books, except church books. So if they're church related we could. But are you still reading the kalevala? I've been told by several members that i need to read that when I get home.
So everything here is going good here. But have a good week. I love and miss you!! Take care!!
Rakaudella,
V. Nate Peck

No comments: