Monday, March 14, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey mommers,
Hey so things here are going good. the week in Tampere was really good.. it was pretty uneventful but it was good. I was with elder Wiklöf and he taught me how to sing the Swedish happy birthday song.. so i can teach everyone when we get home and we can sing it right... but yeah that's really all that happened.. It was a really good week just nothing really happened. That's pretty crazy about the earthquake... that's super huge.. and moving the island 8 feet and the axis 4 inches is pretty crazy... pretty crazy indeed... yeah I'm super sorry I have no idea what to write. Tampere was super fun i was just kinda uneventful... yeah.... then we didn't really do anything else... sorry this is such a super lame letter... but yeah.... But have a good week and I love and miss you a ton!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck
Nathan and his companion being funny. Looks like a wedding photo...ha ha!! They crack my up!! Thanks Donna for putting the photo up!!

No comments: