Saturday, March 19, 2011

Beginning of spring break

Christopher and Jaron really need a break from school.....their normal fried look.
Christopher and Lesa brought us over dinner.....very delicious!!! And Steve and I got to play with the boys. Jaron and Emily did lots of playing too.

It's always fun having them come over!! Cute picture of Asher bundled up ready to go home. He sure did enjoy having Steve read to him. I love his smile. BTW....I took 35 pictures and only put up this many. I thought 35 would be too much but I'm not sure what to do with all the other cute pictures I take. Maybe I just take too many. :)
Later that night a few of the old "marching band" group came over to make a fire in the firepit. They couldn't get it going so I had to show them how it's done...ha ha ha!! But they got it going. Emily went out to join them and make smores. It was fun seeing them again!!

No comments: