Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally!!...Nathan's email

It took 12 hours for Nathan's email to get to me. I'm not sure why it took so long but glad it's here!!

Hey Mommers,
So how is everything going? It sounds like everything is going swell back in The good ol' U.S. of A. I'm glad you like the picture.. it took us like an hour to get it to look that good. haha... So things here are going good. This was a pretty good week but not too much happened. however on Tuesday we were tried to contact this referral who lived about an hour away, and so when we got there we knocked on his door and before we could say anything he slammed the door on us and left.... so then we drove and hour back... haha.. it kinda sucked but it makes a really funny story...So that was pretty much the entire weeks adventures.. not really too much else happened. We did some tracting, you know all the fun normal stuff.. haha.. So as far as food goes... i don't really know... kebab... hahah... its not really Finnish but its good... In fact we have a DA today and we're going to a Kebab place... so that's pretty cool.. oh and speaking of DA's we have had 6 in a row... that doesn't happen here.. normally we get 1 or 2 a week but this week we have had one almost every day its crazy... And I really miss making my own food... so I'm excited for tomorrow when i get o make some food.. that will be nice... Welp... So I hope your doing good! I love and miss you!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hei Isä,
Hey so things here are going good. The language is still tough (and i'm sure it will be the entire time i'm here so im getting used to the toughness) but is coming easier, I do understand the context of what people say generally however I don't usually get every word... but its going good... So I haven't read the blog yet (its tooo long to read in my 1 hour, so i just printed it out and will read it later) but i'm sure it went good.. Welp have a good week Pops. I love and miss you!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: