Friday, March 11, 2011

Right brain

The last 2 weeks have been so busy. I feel like I'm just starting to get caught up a little. Wednesday I finally got caught up on my homework. It took me about 6 hours to do some functional plans I made for our property. I think the hardest part of this class is getting the right side of my brain to work. I'm so use to using more the left side with schedules, organizing, budgeting and making sure everything is flowing smoothly (wishful thinking) that the creative part is non-existent. So this class is good cuz I have to think outside of the box. But if I could do everything to the front and back yard that are in my plans......Wow!! It would look incredible. It will take a long time to do cuz there's tons of manual labor involved......and I'm the manual labor.
Last Tuesday Timothy and I text back and forth and look at the picture he sent me. It was right before Kingston went down for a nap. I love his smile.....very, very contagious! :)

Oh....and our heater broke down.....dead motor. But the good news is it could be fixed and we didn't have to buy a whole new heater.

No comments: