Monday, March 28, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
that's pretty weird about the letter not coming in... but i did get your letter, no worries. So things here are going good. Change calls are on Saturday after general conference, so we'll be in Rauma for them.. so that's pretty cool. I think that I'm going to be going to Savonlinna with Elder Pond. So we'll see what happens. It should be a lot of fun. So our number 1 investigator relapsed last week and is now drinking again, so we are now trying to get him off of alcohol again. Its pretty sad because he was doing sooooo good and then that happened but I'm sure we will be able to bring him back again. Its just super sad when you hear about that kinda stuff... so we were pretty bummed when we heard about it... But I'm sure he'll get better. Yeah that's pretty weird that I'll have been out a year on Thursday... crazy stuff... it went by pretty quick... then in a couple of changes ill hit my one year in Finland (that's the big one here) So that I think it will be super weird... but yeah things are going good.. and yeah.. I think that's about everything... I love and miss you!!! Take care!!

Hey pops,

Hey so Festival of Colors sounded like it was a ton of fun. And it looks like you all got super colorful. That would been a lot of fun to do when I get home. So Change calls are next week right after General Conference. So we are going to be in Rauma for that. We'll be going down to Rauma Saturday night for the fist session of conference and then spend the night and watch Saturday afternoon, priesthood, and Sunday morning.. however we wont get Sunday afternoon, because its to late for us to watch it so we'll have to wait until the liahona comes out.

Oh so I read your story of you and Steve Hawks adventure and that sounds really cool. that would have been a lot of fun to do. Those kind of adventures are super cool. Well that's really about all, I love and miss you!!! Take care!!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nathan Peck
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nathan Peck

No comments: