Monday, September 14, 2009

1978


Last week my mom put this family picture of us up on facebook. I actually remember this picture being taken. It was the beginning of my senior year in high school and probably around 6 months or so after we were baptized. Greg was almost 16, Melanie was 14 or almost was and I was 17. It was taken at our house in Bothell, Washington.
It seems almost a life time ago but my mind doesn't really feel that much older that it was then......crazy.
I do love these older pictures though and it brings back tons of memories. And this does prove to my kids.....I was once young.

2 comments:

MJ said...

It's crazy how that works - feeling young when the young can't see it in us! Kiera just told me tonight that her dad was old. Sorry Lori - I just realized what that means for you. Don't worry, I told her that pushing 50 isn't old! It's not what young people think that matters anyway, RIGHT!!!!

Maureen said...

Love old pictures..Brings back lots of memories..Love the picture..