Friday, September 4, 2009

Ouch!!

This morning I went to the gym to go run. I got on the treadmill and started running. At about 3/4 of a mile my hip really started to hurt. So I finished the mile and jumped onto the elliptical......thinking it would be less pounding and I could RUN the pain out. I turned my ipod a little louder and did 2 more miles. I got off and was thinking "wow...this really hurts." I think I just pulled a muscle but today I am paying dearly for not getting off after a mile and calling it good. And the family gets to hear me moan also.....poor guys.














And here is a picture of my cute and sassy daughter Emily. Today is Friday so it's a great day to go to school in comfort!!!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Hope you don't need a hip replacement ;/ that would stink...I always go for the worst case sanaireo ( spell ck didn't work so sound it out)..really I hope your hip feels better soon..cute shirt Em..

Maureen said...

One more reason i don't exercise, thanks for the reminder..