Sunday, September 13, 2009

Confession of an Addiction

Every morning I go through the house picking up empty diet coke cans. They are everywhere. As you can see they are gathered by Steve's chair, left on the counter, table, entertainment center, basement and I have even found some in the bathroom......from showering, of course. I can't say it's just Steve and I that are drinking them. It's the whole family (except Emily who did admit that diet coke really doesn't taste all that bad) and their friends.












Christopher and Nathan drink a few during their games too.












I do admit that I am so hooked on the stuff. Feeling the bubbles as it soothes your throat going down and how energized you feel as the caffeine jump starts your day. If the world ever ran out I would be totally depressed with a major headache.....pretty bad huh?






BTW....we do recycle all the cans :)

1 comment:

Klint said...

You guys should really try to drink more diet coke. I could see plenty of room for more in your fridge and you had only one 2 liter in your hand. I know you could hold 2. Funny post. I'm just glad I'm not addicted. Just because I have it everyday doesn't mean I'm addicted, does it?