Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Jare-Bear!!













Happy Birthday Sweet Jare-bear!! This is one of my favorite pictures of Steve and Jaron. I think Jaron was only a couple of weeks old. So, so cute!!!
















This is Jaron at 3 months.






















This picture of all four of the boys is a classic. Look at Jaron's hand. It cracks me up.......it looks like he's flipping off the world.....or whoever is there. We are always laughing at this picture!!































And of course....the missionary. He will be home in a few months and I absolutely cannot wait!!! I love you so much Jaron.
Yep....and we made a cake for you :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Jaron!!! You are now a man! Haha. I sure miss you and can't wait for you to be back.
Love, Chris

Maureen said...

Oh what handsome boys! Happy Birthday Elder Peck!