Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Poor, poor Emily

This morning Emily went to the orthodontist and had 2 appliances put in her mouth. They put in a thingy ( I don't know the correct name) that widens the roof of her mouth and then a bottom retainer that widens the bottom. I have to do 2 cranks a day to widen it. I get a headache just thinking about it. She was such a good sport but wasn't too happy about it. In a couple of years she will be glad she got it done but for now........she is drooling all over the place.

























She is relating to Maddox and his drooling :) Emily and Maddox sucking on socks to catch the drool and yes.....they are clean socks.

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Poor Em! She is tough though. Cute picture of her and Maddox! :O)

Maureen said...

Not fun at all..but still cute as a button!

-Danica- said...

aw so sad :( I think Hannah had to do the same thing before her braces - I don't remember her sucking on socks though...

Heidi said...

Poor thing! It looks like something out of Little Shop of Horrors. It's an expansion bar, right? I think Emily needs more ice cream!