Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Scents

This morning I went into work to help do a floor set at Bath and Body Works. OMG.....so many yummy smells and all their fall fragrances are out. I think I could lay on the floor there and just smell all day long.







This cool white gadget replaces the oil burner. It runs on 2AA batteries and it has a fan in it that spreads the scent of your oil. Now I sound like a commercial but I do have to get one. Steve says that I never get a paycheck there cuz I'm always spending it and more at the store. He's right :)







Sorry the pics are so dark. It's the camera...not me. There are candles inside the pine cones.....real cute!




Last but not least, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. This always reminds me of Maureen. And it smells great!! I highly recommend it!!!


I honestly don't think you can get too much of any of this :)








No comments: