Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friday.....

Do you ever have one of those days......or weeks? I've been having day after day of frustration. Not with the people in my life but more with myself and how I perceive things. Sometimes I drive myself nuts!!! I think I need something that I can have a passion for in life......maybe I'm having empty nest syndrome...I don't know. I decided to go back to school in January starting with a foreign language class (because I want to travel Europe more) and moving on from there. I know this sounds kinda crazy but I'm also looking into repelling classes. I'm scared to death of heights but I really think I can overcome it.
I have to put this recent picture of Kingston up because when I was feeling frustrated I would look at his huge smile and I couldn't help but to smile too. I do miss him a lot!!








Thanks Jess for putting this cute, cute picture of Kingston up!!

1 comment:

JessPeck said...

glad you enjoyed the pic! he is smiling and cooing so much now