Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Work of Art

Look at what Steve made Saturday.....you guessed right, a compost holder. Any of you who know Steve know that making and building things just isn't his thing. He's really good at thinking and making a plan of how it will work but the actual building........he leaves that to me most of the time.


There are so many apple thrown into it and a fruit fly frenzy is going on in there. Steve loves it but the smell?..... Quite intoxicating with all the fermentation going on in there. Steve is pretty proud of his creation and I am too. He did a great job!!! Next year our garden is going to rock!!!






1 comment:

Klint said...

Sorry I never got back to you, I am a a space cadet. I thought also your Mom might talk you into buying one. Anyway, looks good and don't forget to through in some fertilizer to start it composting and to mix with water too.