Thursday, September 17, 2009

A big difference

Yesterday Emily brought home her school pics. Yep....my baby girl is growing up...12 now and 7th grade. I call her "sassy" even though she's not sassy (she's a sweetie and very concerned for others feelings....all the time) it's just how she carries herself sometimes. ..it's cute. It's funny how different boys and girls are. Raising 4 boys and all they want in clothes are jeans, t-shirts, jeans, more t-shirts and an occasional hoodie. With Em....the jeans (skinny, of course) the shirt, scarf, shoes, matching jacket........oh and the right perfume for the season. Did I mention sunglasses too? I think it's so funny cuz it's not something I am use to at all but I am enjoying it.


















But I do tons of SALE shopping. You know...it's junior high now.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This picture makes me think of you. I think she is still definitely a Peck, but I see a lot of you in there too.