Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mission Confussion

Today I found out that Jaron won't be coming home till December 30th. Somehow his mission tacked on an extra week. I calculated it over and over and somehow there is an extra week in there. Some of my friends sons who left around when Jaron did are coming home when there suppose to but somehow it didn't work that way for us. I know I need to get over this cuz there are worse things in life but I guess I just feel sad. So today I will feel sad and then tomorrow I will move on and make plans for having Christmas a week late.



And yeah....we did talk to the mission pres.

3 comments:

Lesa said...

BOOOO!! :( I am very sad about this. So is Maddox. He wants to see Uncle Jaron.

Danica said...

Hey but atleast he is coming home on the best day ever! my birthday :)

Heidi said...

This picture is so great. Those intense blue eyes remind me of some genealogy photos your mom has. Well, just think, maybe someone needs their boy home one more week...more than you do...