Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day breakfast made by Emily

Emily asked me last week if she could make breakfast for us on Labor Day. Of course I said yes. She had just learned how to make breakfast burritos at school and wanted to try them out on us. She gave me a list of everythings I needed to get at the store for her. Nathan fried up the bacon for her ( no pics of him...pre-shower...you know what I mean? He wouldn't be very happy with me at all) and Emily did the rest.


It was very, very good and she did a great job. She loves to cook and she's great at it. Anytime she wants to make anything for us or try out some thing new....I say "go for it!!"

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Emalinany would you come cook for me too? Pretty please with sugar and cinnamon on it..

Anonymous said...

Me first Maureen. We live closer. Looks so good. - grandpa

Cap said...

I wish I could have been there. Those look really good!!
Love - Chris

Klint said...

Emily there are laws against child labor, especially on Labor Day. Don't let your parents force you to do the cooking. Just kidding it looks like you are quiet the chef. Great job, but don't forgot to invite us before Aunt Maureen and Grandpa.