Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You be the judge...

I thought it would be kinda fun to see how each one of the boys and their sons look alike. There are some common traits but I also see that they have a lot of their mommy's too. The first pictures are of Kingston and Timothy. The pics of T aren't the best but we didn't have a very good camera way back then and they they didn't make good ones (like today) either. So it may be a little hard to tell. Kingston is around 1 1/2 months and Timothy is around the same age in the bottom picture. I see some of T but I also see Jessica too.























And then here is Christopher at 5 months and Maddox at 3 1/2 months. I can see some Christopher but I see some of Lesa in him too.




















They both have some of their daddy in them but when I see them, I mostly see them for who they are.......Kingston and Maddox. Cute huh?

3 comments:

Jerry said...

My judgment is they are all the cutest babies ever!

Chris said...

Clearly, Maddox is much cuter than I was. :) I do think he is starting to get my eyes. (Which are beautiful). It's fun seeing the pics next to eachother like that.

MJ said...

Cute, cute boys! I see both mom and dad in both of them!