Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday T-bop!!

Happy Birthday Timothy!! T is 25.......wow!!..25!! I remember being 25. Here are some random pics of T growing up. He is such a wonderful son and has been (and still is!!) such a joy to Steve and I. We are so proud of him and all his many accomplishments so far in his life. He is a great husband and father to Jessica and Kingston!!

































And look at what a cute little guys he was!!











































Happy Birthday T. I hope you have a wonderful and fun day. We will be thinking of you and missing you tons!!!
ps. I know this looks like I did it a day early but I wrote this the night before so it would be up by the wee hours of the morning :)


3 comments:

Tim said...

Thanks!!!!

I really like the one with dad on the typewriter haha.

....ah typewriters.

Cap said...

Happy Birthday Tim! And guess what, next year you'll be 26. I wonder how old I will be... hmmmmm. Anyway. Happy Birthday, you are a great big brother, and I don't think anyone can beat the good big brotherness you have. Except for the time you hit me with a stool. :)
-Chris

Maureen said...

why do they have to grow up? I guess to take care of us..right!